We provide comprehensive, professionally administered polygraph exams that address your individual needs. Our services include, but are not limited to:
- Pre-Employment Polygraph Screening: Testing limited to law enforcement, fire personnel, government employees, private security applicants, armored car, alarm and guard, pharmaceutical manufacturers, distributors, and dispensers.
- Employee Theft Exams: These exams must comply with restrictions set forth in the employee polygraph protection act (EPPA). Please call us for additional information.
- Personal Issues / Domestic Infidelity: A non-refundable deposit is required when the appointment is scheduled.
- Defense Attorney Pre-Trial Exam: This exam will verify the veracity of your clients disclosures prior to a court appearance. Typically, the client pays for the exam prior to testing.
- Additional Types of Exams:
- Falsely Accused
- Missing Family Property
- Supporting Event Integrity
- Cheating Mate
It is our belief that all polygraph interviews / exams should be administered in a friendly, non-accusatory environment. Confidentiality is paramount. Our discreet polygraph suites are specifically designed for accurate and professional results.
Appointments can be scheduled throughout the workday, with after-hours and weekend appointments available upon request.
Owner and Polygraph Examiner
Graduate of Colorado State University and Backster School of Lie Detection
Chief Polygraph Examiner
Retired Colorado State Patrol Trooper and Graduate of the Texas Department of Public Safety Polygraph School.
Graduate of Florida International University and International Academy of Polygraph.